Sunday, March 4, 2012

Reminiscing

        I totally didn't want to write those vows. I can't believe that was an english assignment, talk about some inoppotune timing.... Being at a pinnacle point of heartbreak, I did not want to be doing lovey-dovey things. Why is life so ironic? Things you don't want to think about always pops up, things; things you should know and remember, you don't. It's so dumb. But at least I haven't had dream about him lately, so at least I have some solace. I have this ominious feeling that he'll pop back up somewhere thoguh. but for now, all thoughts of him have been suppressed, well for the most. These blogs obviously mean that I'm thinking of him, but I don't know why. He wasn't even real, just some figment of my imagination that grew rampant and out of control. He was fake right? I mean, I don't have an explicit answer to that, I do have a wild imagination, so it's the most logical answer. My mind has always comprised of unrealistic imgination. Like when I was younger, my uncle told me that he saw a deer that looked just like me, so I thought of a deer with my head as her head.... obviously I've neve realy been a logical thinker. But is my mind really crazy enough to extirpate all happiness from myself? I need help...

No comments:

Post a Comment