"Love is like the wind,
"You can't see it but you can feel it."
"I finally understand what true love meant
Love meant that you care for another person's happiness
"More than your own."
"Every great love starts with a great story."
"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever."
"True love is rare."
"I love you, not just now,
"But for always."
"I vow to help you love life"
"To speak when words are needed
"To share the silence when they are not."
"I vow to live within the warmth of your heart."
"I vow to love you."
"We fell in love despite out differences"
"So it's not going to be easy"
"No matter what challenges might carry us apart,
"No matter what challenges might carry us apart,
"We will always find a way back to each other."
"Nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy."
"You are my best friend as well as lover"
"You are, and always been, my dream."
"I want all of you, forever"
"You and me."
"I will always be yours.
I love you more than you'll ever know
I got to watch you change and grow,
Love is hard, but with you it's easy
Pinky promise you'll always love me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et6t1j1Ykjo&feature=youtu.be
No comments:
Post a Comment