Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nightmare....

        I don't know how my fantasy of him could be destroyed so quickly?! Going too the ball with him was kind of horrible, I almost want to cry! I've been musing about what this dream was going to be like for the past few weeks! And then this happens? I just want to delete the dream from my memory. Why couldn't it be like one of those dreams that I can't remember 15 minutes after I wake up?
        Well the dream picked up where it left off, at my front door. He said that I looked nice and then we walked awkwardly to the limo that he rode. I have to admit, the limo was quite magnificent, but the ride wasn't...
        I tried to make conversation with him, but I guess I'm so negligible because he didn't bother to acknowledge me. I was so confused! It seemed like I was an adversary, just harassing with all my ice breaker questions. I thought we were falling in love in the last dream, what happened? In the last dream, seeing him exhilarated me, our eyes connected and I saw firework. Now I can't even stand the thought of him anymore! I don't want to dream about him ever again. I can't believe a guy in my dream actually broke my heart.... is that even possible?
        And the worse part of all of this, is that I just realized I don't even know his name! I just keep saying "I hate the guy from my dream," it's starting to make me sound crazy, but that might be because I haven't been sleeping. For the last few days I've been too craven to sleep, I don't want to risk dreaming of him again. I've been trying everything to keep from passing out. I've worked on my culinary skills, staying up all night cooking every recipe I found in "Cooking with Rachel Ray." I've taken up knitting, sewing, origami, I even started to clean my house; I hate cleaning my house. But somehow, his conniving artifices keeps coercing me into falling asleep, but it's not like I'd sleep well. I keep waking up every hour in a cold sweat. I don't understand any of this. I hate boys, they break your heart, but then they won't let you go, even the imaginary ones I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment